Developments in modern scientific and educational spacerelated information and communication transformations will inevitably determine the emergence of a new paradigm of educational environment in foreign language education. However, there are changes in the methods and techniques of foreign language teaching. So, one of the basic conditions of formation of intercultural communicative competence of a foreign language information is an educational environment (IEE), formed personality-oriented foreign-language electronic educational resources.
By A.T. Chaklikova, informational and educational environment is a multifaceted holistic, social and psychological reality, providing a set of necessary psycho-pedagogical conditions of modern technology training, software and methodological tools of learning that are based on modern information technology, to provide the necessary maintenance of cognitive activity and access to information resources» . IEE is a synonym for open educational space, its component and fully followed. Local IEE is projected local educational space of an educational institution (or its departments), reflecting the pedagogical values, principles and methodological orientations of teachers of the institution and agreed with the broad (the public, the world’s) educational space. Due to the wide interpretation of the information space as a media environment that includes the character of media and subjects, interconnected relations of production, distribution and consumption, developers are able to develop the concept of «media education environment,» which is the center of electronic educational resources created by teachers and various media, focusing in information space. Media education environment (MEE), according to the above-mentioned author is a cultural and educational environment, in which the main carrier of information for the individual is the electronic educational resources (EER), various modalities (text, image, sound, video), as well as the various media (press, television, cinema, radio, etc.) used for educational purposes.
To understand the content of development of information and educational environment are essential features that specifically investigated by V.V. Ugolnikov .
- System – the environment should be a complete, coherent set of system software and methodological tools for the entire cycle of disciplines necessary to build a consumer-demand educational program.
- Brand new didactic quality of methodical software, which occurs with maximum use of visualization multimedia educational material, the organization of interaction with learners by logical means computer software and telecommunication capabilities.
- Wide versatility, allowing the use of didactic tools developed in various forms of education (day, evening, correspondence, external studies) and different hardware configurations, both developed and most minimal.
- High adaptability to a variety of students and teachers of the requirements for the content of education – support to an array of already published and available to the trainees of various textbooks and manuals created in different universities, providing opportunities for teachers and students to actively change the elements of the environment, taking into account their specific requirements.
- Technological mobility – the ability to use elements of the environment in a variety of distance learning technologies used in high schools.
Due to the nature of foreign language education information and educational environment for foreign language education focused not so much on education as personal development, carried out as a result of dialogue with culture, and provided the data of electronic educational resources. Consequently, we can talk about student-centered nature of the foreign language educational environment.
Thus, personality-oriented foreign language information and educational environment – this educational system, which is implemented not only substantive information support of the educational process, but taken into account and personal features of interaction of subjects of educational process with electronic educational resources (EER), and in which there is room for creative and cultural self-determination of the individual learning environments have a wide range of cultural meanings contained in a pedagogically designed media education environment.
Electronic educational resources can be considered as:
- object – a source of content and thematic modules;
- development of environment-mediated computer forms of speech activity to meet modern conditions of intercultural communication;
- modeling environment foreign language for professional communication;
- source of authentic foreign-language teaching materials of various levels of difficulty (the Internet);
- an example of a sample-creating and updating professional training activities significant products in the form of an electronic portfolio.
Moreover, it should be noted that electronic educational resources to some extent serve as learning how to control the learning outcomes; provide jobs, adequate levels of student training on the formation of abilities and skills; collection, processing, storage, communication, circulation; management training activities; provision of communication processes; organization of various forms of activities to independent extraction and knowledge representation.
In the domestic market there is a situation that the developers of foreign language electronic educational resources are mainly creative teams of universities, whose products are intended mainly for their own needs – namely, to support their learning process in the classroom.
The quality of presentation, how to work with electronic educational resources, feedback, announcements of the lessons, the language and the types of jobs, the presence of different levels of difficulty, how to monitor and track the results of compatibility with other programs, the ability to access the native language learners or language intermediary, the actual amount of time to work with the lesson / program as a whole, to provide psychological support and unloading in the process provide an opportunity to assess the ergonomics program, implementation of the principles of consciousness, individualization, availability, continuity of training as the opportunity of effective organization, motivation and stimulation of activities of students.
Appeal to the structure of the program, documentation, unit statistics, additional technical and instrumental possibilities of the program, according to the developers of these requirements, allows to draw conclusions about the quality of provision of the teacher related to the preparation of the work program, the adaptation of teaching materials programs for specific groups of students and the ability to evaluate their own activities based on the analysis of mistakes and learning outcomes of students.
Thus, the focus of this approach to the educational quality of foreign-language electronic educational resources – evaluation of the implementation Linguistic methodological problems by means of information and communication technologies and the ability to produce on the basis of this assessment, recommendations for the most effective use of computer programs for learning a foreign language.
The following approach to developing a system of requirements for electronic educational resources was defined by MG Yevdokimov, who has developed a classification of software and hardware of teaching foreign languages (PASO), taking into account their specificity as an interdisciplinary subject. At the same time, it reflects the nature and problems of those disciplines that incorporates this subject area. This research interest is the concept of consistent classification in which the following requirements are met: completeness (comprehensiveness) cover all existing objects classification, which suggests the possibility of classifying all the existing facilities; invariance kernel classifications, which implies the immutability of the upper levels of the classification of wood in the changing of the lower; mutual compatibility of the different classifications, which suggests the possibility of classifying one and the same object on different grounds; heuristic power classification, which involves the ability to predict the emergence of new facilities. In view of these requirements the proposed classification Paso considers three groups of classifications: psychopedagogical, methodological and technological.
Thus, under the educational environment is understood as a set of components of electronic educational resources, providing system integration toolsofinformationandcommunicationtechnologies in the educational process in order to improve its efficiency and acting as a means of building a personality-oriented educational system. The composition and the relationship of the components of information-educational environment, and thus the electronic educational resources should have a flexible structure and functionality, adapting to the peculiarities of a particular content protection, needs and abilities of students.
- Chaklikova A.T. Scientific-theoretical bases of formation of intercultural communicative competence in informatization of foreign language education. – Almaty: Kiik, languages, 2008. – P. 312.
- Ugolnikov O.V. Distance learning-based interdisciplinary approach // Abstracts of Interuniversity scientific conference «Problems of improvement of higher distance education.» – Moscow, 1999.
- Kolesnikova I. Use role-playing to teach pedagogical dialogue in a foreign language: Dis. ... Cand. ped. Sciences: 13.00.02. – M., 1987. – 151 p.
- Orlov A.A. Monitoring of innovative processes in education // Pedagogy. – 1996. – № 3. – P. 9.
- Yevdokimov M.G. Problems of the theory and practice of ICT teaching foreign languages. – M .: MIET, 2004. – 312 p.