Modern education reflects specific features of a modern type of social development. It is no accident XXI century is called the century of education. This is due to the deployment of the information revolution, where knowledge, information, intellect not only actualize their status in the system of social life, but appear as its main driving force [8, 3], which began to be realized discrepancy of modern education system needs an information society, the acceleration of life, characterized by the growth of information flows, rapid technological improvement that is the need to consider issues of information systems education.
The concept of informatization of the education sector more fully reflected in regulatory documents, where on the basis of information technology presents the basic idea of solving a number of problems of national education sector of Ukraine, as well as a system of interrelated goals, directions, methods and tools of information education and in other regulations (in Ukraine over the past decade has changed several concepts of information education, but they are not made to reform the education of integral structural changes, and were largely fragmentary character, although they were aimed at catching up Ukraine from Western developed countries in the information society).
Analysis of different concepts of education informatization [3; 9; 12; 14; 15; 19] made it possible to identify it main areas:
- changing the basis of education on the basis of information technology (financial, educational, informational) and the establishment of service centers of service;
- changing the objectives and content of education caused by the formation of fundamental science general education courses at all levels of education, the need for the formation of information culture of students in the information society;
- improving the efficiency, accessibility and quality of education to achieve a new level of education by integrating information technology in education, development and training;
- training and retraining of teachers and administrative staff to implement educational information and educational activities on the basis of the information;
- intensification of research and scientific and methodological activities in educational institutions;
- use of information technology in the management of educational institutions at different levels, until the entire education system as a whole;
- establishing a single comprehensive space Ukraine and integration of the national system of education in the global information infrastructure, education and European community;
- improving the legal framework of scientific and educational and training activities on the basis of information technology;
- clarification of content of educational programs, models and methods;
- development industry of educational services;
- ensuring quality control of information and educational technologies;
- ensuring information security a unified educational of information environment.
Different aspects in the field of information education developed in the scientific works V.P. Andrushchenka, S.А. Beshenkova, V.Yu. Bykova, B.S. Hershunskoho, М. І. Zhaldaka, Yu.О. Zhuka, А.P. Yershova, О.P. Кyvliuk, L.L. Мakarenko, N.V. Мorze, V.V. Laptieva, М.P. Lapchyka, Yu.І. Mashbytsia, О.S. Padalky, Ye.S. Polat, Yu.S. Ramskoho, І.V. Roberta, О.О. Romanovskoho, О.М. Spirina, S.М. Yashanova and others. Based on the of work of these researchers will analyze the specific of the target, semantic and processual components of education in a state of informatization.
Dealing with the of informatization of education directed at changing educational practices that is caused by the processes of information, changing the purposes and content of education and suggests some directions, the importance of which is enhanced through the development of information society.
The first direction is determined by the trend of expansion of the use of information technologies, that is norm in all spheres of human activity that causes the formation of disciplines that provide training for students in computer science and information technology the formation of their holistic information culture.
The second direction associated with the philosophical reinterpretation of the role of information in the development of nature and society, increasing understanding of general importance system-information, evolutionary synergistic approaches as fundamental methods of scientific knowledge. Informatics is transformed from a purely technical discipline of methods and means of processing information by computer on the fundamental science of information and information processes not only in technical systems, but also in nature and society that assumes humanitarian attitudes to science, defining it as met subject in educational content.
The third direction caused the integration of information technology in education as a new instrument of information and pedagogical activity that provides the feasibility of an interdisciplinary approach to education, the convergence of science and humanitarian knowledge of education, fundamentalization and restoration of its integrity.
The fourth direction caused with deep influence on goal and content of education of information society that lead to the increasing change of image of human life necessary to develop qualitatively new model of training members of the Information Society, for which ability to human communication, active mastery of the scientific world, fast and flexible change of their functions in work, tolerance, responsible civil position and developed planetary consciousness become dominants of life.
Thus, the definition of goals and content of education needs to find the optimal combination of traditional approaches that has already evolved, and the introduction of new information components aimed at formation of experience of life personality on the basis of information that leads to demand of the individual in the information society.
Informatization of education constitutes a change in its processual component. In spite of certain conceptual differences on some matters in the field of information education researchers [3; 15] unanimous in that the integration of information technology into the learning process will contribute to individualization, differentiation, intensification of education and as a result – its optimization and improvement.
The potential of information technology as indispensable support of the student's personality, his capacity for alternative thinking and to develop skills formation strategy for solving as educational and practical problem predict the results of the implementation of decisions based on modeling objects studied, phenomena, processes, correlation bonds between them.
Application of information and communication technologies while learning the basics of science increases the effectiveness of the learning process in terms of mastering the ability to self-representation and obtaining knowledge, mastery of general methods of learning and learning strategies, self-selection mode of learning activities, organizational forms and methods [15; 18; 19]. Information and communication technologies in the learning process allow the teacher to divert aid mainly to address the students creative, research and problem tasks.
The possibilities of integration of information technology in education allow us to new quality of information and educational activities, which manifests itself in didactic and psychological and educational opportunities [7; 9; 11; 13; 14; 15; 20, etc.].
Improving the organizational conditions of the educational process:
- increase of learning efficiency through the introduction of new mechanisms of visibility, interactive learning process;
- use of varied sources of educational information;
- compaction of educational information due to the possibility its folding and deployment in time and space (hypertext);
- optimization of pace of work of students: level differentiation, individualization of learning, the choice of individual educational trajectory;
- effective implementation of interdisciplinary connections;
- optimization of information and pedagogical activity pedagogue on the basis of information of the individual functions.
Improving the psychological and pedagogical conditions of learning activities:
- creation in student sustainable interest and positive motivation through a natural interest in modern tools of knowledge a computer;
- humane attitude to the student and ensure its positive the emotional state, lack of fear at the moment of ignorance ;
- creation of favorable conditions for the formation of the general culture of thinking, communication culture, information culture of student;
- the inclusion mechanism in student research and creative skills;
- the development of skills of reflection, self, self, etc..
Relying on theoretical researches of domestic and foreign philosophers and pedagogues – V.P. Аndrushchenka, H.А. Bordovskoho, B.S. Hershunskoho, О.І. Hurzhiia, І.А. Кolesnykovoi, К.К. Коlina, О.P. Кyvliuk, О.О. Кuznietsova, V.V. Лаptieva, V.S. Liedniova, L.А. Міkeshynoi, А.М. Novikova, М.Yu. Оpenkova, V.V. Serikova, V.М. Symonova and others. [1; 2; 4; 5; 6; 10; 11; 17; 20; 22],determine the tendencies of development of education in the information society (see. рic. 1).
Pic. 1. Education in the Information Society
The continuity education the need and availability of education not only at the beginning of human life way, but also during the whole life, due to the rapid growth of knowledge, information flows, improved technologies in all areas of society and man; provide organizational and semantic unity, continuity and interconnection of all parts of the education and cooperation and coordinated decisive task of personality socialization and such that satisfies her desire for self-education, selfdevelopment.
Correlation of education to the current level of scientific knowledge about the world and human realities of modern culture (embedding education in culture, science and progressive technology).
Strengthening the predictive orientation of education (ability in its current development "predict" and certain outstripping meet the needs coming generations, the transition from concept to concept supporting education of anticipating education).
Creating an information educational environment, which is based on information and communication technologies in particular distance education, which allows to obtain a quality education at any time, in any place during all life.
Creating a unified information educational space of Ukraine and its integration into the global information and education space (solving problems management of complex education system that involves multi-activity, integration and coordination of information flows and improved speed and management effectiveness as the individual educational institutions, and the whole system of national education generally, becoming of global network of multicultural educational environment, overcome social inequality at the pursuit of quality education).
"Openness" of education –the ability to self-development, which involves a new approach to setting goals and education outcomes, of interaction between teacher and pupils to personality student and the teacher, educational content: First, the choice of a person their individual educational trajectory during the whole life by emergence of new sources of knowledge such as the media, network, etc., and radical change of technologies for knowledge on the basis of didactic such
important properties of the computer as individualization and differentiation of the learning process while maintaining its integrity; Second, the changing role of the teacher in conditions of information, which is the main competence role of a tutor (assistant consultant navigator) as the world's knowledge and in the formation of an integrated quality of student to be a person; thirdly, the evolution of education slogans "Learn knowledge" through "Learning to learn" to true for the information society "Learn the optimal choice of individual educational route" means a student and his passing, that "navigation in Education", and perhaps even more choice of lifestyle, selfdevelopment areas.
Orientation of education on self identity (reliance on personal knowledge, personal experience, individual interest, personal and creative work, the development of autonomy and independence of the individual in open education, support for displays of self aggrandizement – self-determination, self knowledge, self development, self realization). Personality orientation of education –
the formation of versatile developed personality that along with mastery of knowledge and skills involves the formation of beliefs, worldview, ideals, aspirations, interests, skills, habits, attention, will, feelings etc. enhance the effectiveness of student-developing the potential of using a computer support persondeveloping educational technologies contextual, dialogical, game, communicative and role-playing, simulation-modeling of learning that requires learning motivation, mobilization of creative forces of students actualization of value-semantic aspects own educational activities focus on independent decision-making mechanisms of self-reflection, "self-creation."
Humanization of Education – shift of focus to the role and interests of the individual student and teacher; becoming subject-subject relations; creation of optimal conditions for comprehensive personality development in the new media learning environment.
Humanitarization of education – the formation of personality own human form of the environment and of itself, of its own activities there; change of emphasis and priorities refusal from technocracy, as opposed humanitarization, comparing traditional humanities and natural science disciplines; creation of situations for decision-making humanoriented decisions; interaction subconscious and conscious, imaginative and conceptual, universal and unique; implementation of internal dialogue between the left and right hemispheres of the brain.
Fundamentalization of education – education on the true foundation of material, spiritual, theoretical and practical activity; deepening of comprehensive theoretical, scientific, general professional training of students that allows to them to see the relationship of objects and phenomena, create a custom complete picture of the world; complementarity, is complementarity rational-logical and emotional and creative thinking; disclosure of bases and different sources of knowledge and experience; study and formation of integral representations of the fundamental laws of nature, society and their further developments well as the nature and purpose of the individual.
Activity orientation performance in education; the ability to create their own popular day training projects and products based on information technologies, which are the main tools for further practical information and professional human activities that really acting; different activity-modeling processes, phenomena and objects; transformation of the famous slogan "School a preparation for life" in the slogan "The school it is life itself" on the basis access to any knowledge, ideas, cooperation not only with the teacher, other students, but also with scientists, experts in various fields of knowledge etc .; strengthening of awareness, motivation and personal importance of education, the demand in the information society integration activity.
The priority of creativity in the work – transfer of functions of the reproductive systems of information processing, to informational technologies; widening field of project activities in education.
The integrity of Education – unity, indissolubility, the relationship of science and humanities education, the implementation of interdisciplinary connections within individual disciplines, formation of a holistic systemic vision of the world in the context of interdisciplinary dialogue "two cultures" that promotes the formation of integral personality; providing functional connection humanitarization, fundamentalization and activity orientation of education.
The evolution of information technologies in education as a universal, multifunctional product of knowledge systemic formative, synthetic character of information technology in education that provides effectively supported its integrity.
Ethical dominant as creating meanings core of education conditionality the increasing role of the individual in the information society; educating people in the spirit of peace, understanding, tolerance and responsibility, citizen of the world, has the macro thinking, global ethics, a high degree of responsibility for the fate of their country and humanity as a whole; finding correct combination of individual freedom, responsibility and self-restraint as the basic regulators of their own activities; formation of socially responsible, critical thinking person with clear values.
Cultural conformity of education –the harmony of coexistence of man, society and nature; education as part of human civilization and at the same time component and mirror of the cultural traditions of their country; reflected in the specific education modernization field of culture in the information society, due to information display features traditional cultures (virtualization communication, multiculturalism); the emergence of new cultures (culture screen, network, electronic media, etc.); cultural shift into the epicenter of modern education; growth of importance culture in the succession of generations and individual development.
Policulturalof education –adequacy of cultural and ethnic diversity of humanity; education in human tolerance for other cultures and value systems; production its social and personal integrity and compliance, overcoming one-dimensionality rights; cultural competence of the individual associated with facilitating access to cultural values of other nations and peoples in networking; the transformation of monologue into dialogue and polylogue etc. Ecologization, natural conformity of education education focus to understanding the purpose and nature conservation, Noosphere development of society, preserving the planet's biosphere and human survival as a species, noospheric formation of personality, able to solve global problems; awareness of ways to ensure the survival of civilization and conservation of human nature while creating artificial intelligence; practical attraction the individual to environmental and natural conformity activities.
In this way, education in the information society as a a translator of culture is a priority value. A specificity of the modern world, especially his knowledge and development determine requirements for the following person as the awareness of the realities and characteristics of modern civilization; new value orientations; understanding of the value of knowledge for self-realization in the modern world; enrichment of thinking through the development of modern methods of scientific knowledge; knowledge as the world and culture in the integrity and unity; creative, innovative nature of business; understanding of the purpose and a special place in human culture; personal self-actualization in culture and life; combination of sustainable outlook, social and ethical beliefs with high psychological mobility, flexibility, adaptability and so on.
Since the progress in the information society is largely determined by personal factors, it is the value of the individual must be the starting point of organization of modern education. Increases the importance of culture it moves into the epicenter of modern life, which naturally affects the modern education, the objective requirement of time modernization of education –due to the need correlation of the current level of knowledge about the world and man, the requirements of the modern educated person, realities of modern world and cultural in the information society.
- Andrushchenko V. Filosofia v suchasnii Ukraini: stan ta perspektyvy rozvytku / V. Аndrushchenko, V. Lutai // Vyshcha оsvita Ukrainy: teoretychnyi ta naukovo – metodychnyi chasopys. – 2004. – № 4. – S. 5-12.
- Buyeva L.P. Kruglyy stol “Filosofiia. Кultura. Оbrazovaniye” /L. P. Buyeva // Voprosy filosofii. – 2000. – № 1. – S. 3–12.
- Gershunskiy B. S. Кompiuterizatsiia v sfyerye оbrazovaniia: problyemy I pyerspyektivy / B.S. Gershunskiy. – М. : Pyedagogika, 1987. – 432 s.
- Gershunskiy B.S. Filosofiia оbrazovaniia dlia XXI vyeka (V poiskakh praktiko-оri-yentirovannykh оbrazovatyelnykh кontsyeptsyy)/ B. S. Gershunskiy. – М. : Izd-vo “Sovyershenstvo”, 1998. – 608 s.
- Gyessyen S. I. Оsnovy pyedagogiki. Vvyedyeniye v prikladnuiu filosofiiu / S. I. Gyessyen; оtv. ryed. isost. P. V. Аlyeksyeyev. – М.: “Shkola-Pryess”, 1995. – 448 s.
- Gusinskii E.N. Postroyeniye teorii оbrazovaniia na оsnovye myezhdistsyplinarnogo sistyemnogo podkhoda. – М.: Shkola, 1994. – 184 s.
- Zhaldak М. І. Оsnovy informatsiinoi kultury vchytelia / М.І. Zhaldak // Vykorystannia novoi іnformatsiinoi tekhnolohii u navchalnomu protsesi. – К.: RNМК, 1990. – S. 3–17.
- Zhyzhko Т. А.Filosofia аkademichnoi оsvity: моnohrafia / Т. А. Zhyzhkо ; М-vo оsvity і nauky Ukrainy; Nats. ped. un-t іmeni M.P. Drahomanova. – К.: Vyd-vo NPU іmeni M. P. Drahomanova, 2013. – 404 s.
- Zhuk Yu. О.Kompiuterno оrientovani zasoby navchalnoi diialnosti: problem stvorennia ta vprovadzhennia / Yu. О. Zhuk // Naukovyi visnyk Іzmailskoho derzh. ped. іn-tu. – Іzmail: ІDHU, 2004. – Vyp. 16. – S. 11–15.
- Кyvliuk О.P. Virtualizatsia оsvitnioho prostoru yak prahmatychnyi skladnyk rozvytku іnformatsiinoi pedahohiky / О. P. Кyvliuk// Vyshcha оsvita Ukrainy: teoretychnyi ta naukovo-metodychnyi chasopys. – 01/2012. – № 1. – S. 25-30.
- Коlesnikova I.А. Pedagogicheskaia realnost v zyerkalye mezhparadigmalnoy refleksii / I.А. Кolesnikova. – SPb.: SPBGUPM, 1999. – 242 s.
- Коndratyev А.S. Tyendyentsii razvitia I prioritetnyye napravlyenia informatizatsii na sovryemyennom etapye / А.S. Коndratyev, V.V. Laptyev, А.I. Khodanovich // Vyestnik Syevyero-Zapadnogo otdyelyenia RAO. – Vyp. 7. – SPb., 2002. – S. 15–23.
- Кorets М. S.Vykorystannia NIT pry vykladanni tekhnichnykh navchalnykh dystsyplin / М.S. Коrets, V. Ya. Оpylat, І. N. Тrehub. – К.: Vyd-vo NPU іmeni M. P. Drahomanova, 2005. – 104 s.
- Laptyev V.V. Organizatsiia nauchnykh isslyedovanii I razrabotok pri ryeshenii problem modyernizatsii obrazovania / V. V. Laptyev // Modyernizatsia obshchyego оbrazovania na rubyezhe vyekov: sb. nauch. tr. – SPb.: Izd-vo Ros. gos. ped. un-taim. A. Gertsena, 2001. – Ch. 2.
- MakarenkoL. L. Pobudova merezhevoho іnformatsiino-navchalnoho seredovyshcha vyshchoho navchalnoho zakladu (teoretykometodychnyi aspekt) / L.L. Makarenko // Naukova skarbnytsia osvity Donechchyny :naukovo-metodychnyi zhurnal. – Vup. № 2(15). – 2013. – S. 27-32.
- Mashbits Ye. I. Psikhologo-pyedagogichyeskie problyemy kompyuterizatsii obuchyenia / Ye. I. Mashbits. – М.: Pedagogika, 1988. – 192 s.
- Mikyeshina L. А. Novyye оbrazy poznania I ryealnosti / L. А. Мikyeshina, М. Yu. Оpyenkov. – М.: Ros. polit, entsykl., 1997. – 240 s.
- Nisimchuk А. S. Тekhnolohia іnnovatsiinoi оsvity: мonohrafia / Аndrii Serhiiovych Nisimchuk, Оleh Semenovych Padalka. – Lutsk: Tverdynia, 2013. 456 s.
- Panyukova S.V. Kontseptsia realizatsii lichnostno oriyentirovannogo оbuchyenia pri ispilzovanii informatsionnykh I kommunikatsionnykh tekhnologii / S. V. Panyukova. – М.: Izd-vo IOSORAO, 1998. – 119 s.
- Simonov V.М. Didaktichyeskie оsnovy yestiestvienno nauchnogo оbrazovaniia: gumanitarnaia paradigma: monografia / V. M. Simonov. – Volgograd: Pieriemiena, 2000. – 294 s.
- Мinisterstvo оsvity і nauky Ukrainy.[Elektronnyi resurs]. –Rezhym dostupu : http://mon.gov.ua.
- Bell D. The cultural contradictions of capitalism / D. Bell. – N.Y.: Basic Books, 1976; PoratM., RubinM. The Information Economy: Development and Measurement / M. Porat, М. Rubin. – Wash., 1978; Masuda Y. The information Society as PostIndustial Society / Y. Masuda. – Wash., 1981; Stonier T. The Wealf of Information /
- Stonier. – L., 1983; KatzR. L. The Information Society: An International Perspective / R. L. Katz. – N.Y., 1988.