Статьи, год 2013

Optimation of drug treatment in children nonspecific ulcerative colitis

This article discusses the treatment results of ulcerative colitis in children. 22 pathients was aged from 1 to 15 years. As a result 86% of children showed positive results, and the rest 14% did not have any changes.
2013

Results of pathologic-morphological researches of a myocardium and coronary vessels of the persons who have died of acute poisoning with drugs against chronic narcotic intoxication are presented in the article.
2013
Life quality in thyroidal patients of Semey city, Kazakhstan

To evaluate QoL of thyroidal patients with hormonal dysfunctions, we analyzed 132 participants with thyroid disorders (69 hypothyroidism and 63 hyperthyroidism), who have been treated in out-patient clinics more than 5 years.
2013

A specific of labor activity of dentists is connected with influence of the professional factors, capable to cause violation of a state of health.
2013

Although not as significant as the dissemination of your results, the sense of accomplishment associated with publishing a manuscript in a medical journal is a welcome reward for working through the research process.
2013