Today, the urgency of developing ways to increase the efficiency of making and implementing decisions in the development of enterprise personnel include the quality and level of enterprise management in modern conditions and they can be measured by the ability of employees to make decisions in a timely manner and organize their implementation within the required time frame. The management process in the enterprise is a process of continuous adoption and implementation of management decisions. The purpose of the analyzed enterprise LLP «Trans Serves Group» is to meet the needs of the population for quality products, works and services for greening the territory of the city of Almaty, building residential houses and maximizing profit volumes of the enterprise and implementing a growth strategy for production and marketing activities. We have conducted a study on theoretical aspects of development and decision making in the field of developing the potential of employees of LLP «ATS Trans Group». All methods of development and decision making in the assessment of enterprise personnel have been investigated; the effectiveness of development and decisionmaking in the field of personnel management were analyzed, the ways of improving their efficiency are identified, recommendations for improving the efficiency of personnel decisions were developed, sociological studies of the effectiveness of decisions on the development of personnel in the enterprise were conducted and an economic assessment of measures to improve the efficiency of personnel decisions in the company LLP «ATS Trans Group» was given.
The management process is a set of management operations that are characterized by homogeneity and qualitative certainty, reflecting the need for their implementation. The need for a solution is manifested either as a problem or as an opportunity. The problem arises when the results obtained by the organization do not meet the goals which mean that some aspects of its activity require improvement. Opportunity means that managers see the potential for improving the performance of organizations, allowing them to exceed current goals.
At the implementation stage, managers need managerial and administrative skills and the ability to convince other people. The process of implementing a solution is a lot like the process of implementing a strategy, and its success is determined by the fact. Will management succeed in transforming leadership ideas into practical actions?
Therefore, for a modern enterprise, it is important to have qualified personnel capable of achieving the goals of the enterprise and ensuring the solution of production problems. All this requires taking into account a variety of characteristics and making appropriate effective management decisions: qualitative, quantitative, temporal and spatial parameters. In this regard, more and more enterprises are making decisions on finding and retaining qualified workers, as well as their professional development and training.
The urgency of the problem lies in the fact that today the modern economy has turned the costs of an enterprise into the formation and development of the labor potential of its personnel into investments that bring substantial commercial returns. The aim of our study was to study the theoretical and practical aspects of the methods of developing and making decisions in the field of personnel development and to identify the main directions of increasing their effectiveness.
In accordance with the goal in this paper, the following tasks are considered to:
- study the theoretical aspects of development and decision making;
- explore all the methods of development and decision making in assessing the personnel of the enterprise;
- adopt the international decision making experience in the development of the potential of the company's employees;
- analyze the effectiveness of the development and decision-making in the field of personnel management in the company LLP «ATS Trans Group»;
- identify ways to improve the efficiency of decision-making and implementation of decisions in the field of personnel development in the enterprise;
- develop measures to improve the efficiency of personnel decisions;
- conduct a sociological study of the effectiveness of decisions taken on the development of personnel in the enterprise;
- give an economic assessment of measures to improve the efficiency of personnel decisions in the enterprise.
Studying the specific problems of making management decisions in the field of personnel policy, a set of the following economic research methods were used: monographic, program-oriented, abstract-logical, expert assessments. We also used such theoretical research methods as comparisons and generalizations, scientific abstraction and synthesis . Methods of economic and statistical analysis, the quantitative and qualitative research methods were applied for analyzing the study of theoretical and practical aspects of methods for developing and making decisions in the field of personnel development and identifying the main directions of increasing their efficiency. In the research work, method of analysis of time series, index method, method of organizational experiment and sociological survey were also used .
The practical value of this study is due to the fact that the theoretical assumptions and recommendations contained in the work can be used in the study of problems in the field of personnel management strategy. The material of the study was the results of the analysis of personnel, resource support, as well as a sociological survey of the analyzed company, the study of the dynamics of its current state.
Competent management in three main areas of managerial decision making is common to the successful operation of all enterprises:
- obtaining maximum profit from current activities through the effective use of labor resources;
- cautious financing of business, that is a conscious combination of risk and benefit when using external sources of financing;
- the choice and use of investments based on sound management and economic analysis [3–5].
Therefore, the decision-making is the final stage of the enterprise management process. It represents finding the right ways to solve the problem, as well as organizational work on its practical resolution in the managed subsystem of the company [6, 7].
Development and decision making has its features in every enterprises, which are determined by the specifics and nature of its activities, the communications system, organizational structure, and internal culture. The whole process of development and decision-making in the majority consists of standard three stages:
- preparation of the decision;
- implementation of the solution.
At the first stage, it is important to identify the essence of the problem [8, 9]. At the second stage, the most important procedure is the assessment of alternatives, which is carried out with the aim of eliminating obviously uncompetitive, non-viable options for management decisions. For this, highly professional specialists should be involved who are able to select alternative management solutions that are worthy of further, indepth study and comparative evaluation. At the third stage, for the successful implementation of the decision, it is necessary to develop an action plan, outline, plan the necessary resources for the implementation of actions and designate executors.
The decision-making methods for evaluating the personnel of an enterprise are the basis of many activities in the field of personnel management of an enterprise. Methods of developing and making management decisions can be divided into 2 main classes: modeling methods and expert assessment methods (qualitative methods).
Methods of modeling management decisions based on the use of mathematical apparatus to solve the most common management problems.
Expert assessment methods are widely used to solve unstructured problems in an enterprise. To conduct such an examination, an organizational group is formed that provides the conditions for the effective work of experts [10, 11].
It is advisable to conduct surveys of workers, questioning. The use of sociological research methods (survey) will help to identify problems in the use of labor resources in the enterprise. At the stage of the development of the hypothesis and the research toolkit, the need to attract expert assessments was identified. For this you need to conduct a questionnaire survey of employees. The purpose of expert sociological research is to analyze the effectiveness of management decisions in the field of labor resources of an enterprise.
We have investigated methods of decision-making support in evaluating the work of enterprise personnel. The decision-making methods for evaluating the personnel of an enterprise are the basis of many activities in the field of personnel management of an enterprise [12–14]. Depending on the purpose and objectives of the management measure, in each particular case of the assessment a set of criteria and a methodology are needed to assess the labor potential. To solve the task of improving the efficiency of managerial decisions in the field of personnel of the enterprise, the assessment of labor potential should be the starting element of our research.
There is no uniform methodology for assessing the labor potential of workers. We have studied the existing approaches for assessing the potential of workers [15–18], where it is possible to identify groups of methods for assessing the labor potential with their characteristics. Each of the methods for assessing the labor potential of workers has both advantages and disadvantages.
An important goal of assessing the potential of employees, planning and implementing further measures of its development is to ensure that the labor potential of the staff matches the long-term strategy of the enterprise. In this regard, among the criteria for assessing the labor potential should include both quantitative indicators for evaluating the performance of employees and qualitative indicators of the labor potential, which characterize the personal and qualification potential of employees [19, 20].
The following indicators are used to assess the labor potential of workers:
- assessment of compliance with the position;
- competency assessment;
- performance evaluation;
- assessment of professional knowledge [21, 22].
We have evaluated the main financial and economic indicators of the activity of LLP «ATS Trans Group» for 2015–2017 period which showed that the growth rate of the total property at the beginning of 2017 was 2.2 %. The average cost of accounts receivable in 2017 amounted to 244,498 thousand tenge, the growth rate was 8.8 %. Indicators of net profit for the study period were dynamic. The net profit in 2017 amounted to 6982.0 thousand tenge, the growth rate was 28 % .
In general, the financial and economic position of LLP «ATS Trans Group» for 2015–2017 was sustainable, the efficiency of use of the company's assets has increased, which confirms the possibility of ensuring the prospects for the further development of the analyzed company's activities on the regional market.
Therefore, in order to assess the current situation of personnel management and personnel potential of the company LLP «ATS Trans Group», it is necessary to analyze the personnel structure and movement (turnover) of the personnel of the enterprise for the period 2015–2017. According to this, an assessment of the availability of labor resources of this enterprise was carried out and revealed that the number of personnel was increased by 15 people in the period 2015–2017. The main increase occurred among professionals, managers and employees, therefore, the increase occurred among more qualified staff. Due to the change in the number of personnel, there was a shift in the structure of this enterprise into categories of specialists and employees.
Analysis of the personnel structure by age criterion showed that the main number of employees of this enterprise are employees at the age of 18–30 (the main share in the total mass of employees is 73.8 %), there were no changes in the number of employees at the age of 51–60, but decreased number of employees at the age of 31–50 years or it increased by 8.4 %. Consequently, the composition of the company's employees is increasingly rejuvenated by ages. So LLP «ATS Trans Group» should take into account this tendency in its further activity when organizing an employee motivation program.
The coefficient of constancy of personnel shows how stable the composition of personnel has been over the years. The replacement ratio shows the replacement of workers who left the company for the newly hired and, in this case, this indicator is positive and shows us an increase of 0.47 or 50 %.
But in practice, a small enterprise like LLP «ATS Trans Group», these figures are significant, so excessive staff turnover affects the moral climate of all the staff and accordingly this affects the quality of work. On the basis of the study, there is an urgent need to solve problems urgently with staff turnover in an enterprise, i.e. develop a new personnel policy, based on international experience in personnel management. If we analyze the behavior of personnel and the functions performed by the personnel management of an enterprise, then special attention, in our opinion, should be paid to the role-based management structure.
Personnel productivity is a complex indicator that is influenced by the economic policy in the company and the system of personnel motivation. Thus, labor productivity in the company LLP «ATS Trans Group» amounted to 4589 thousand tenge / person in 2017, it increased by 1248 thousand tenge / person. In comparison with 2015, the company has increased the proportion of workers with higher professional education.
To determine the effectiveness of decisions taken on the development of personnel at the enterprise of LLP «ATS Trans Group». The survey was conducted to determine the degree of satisfaction of the organization's employees with their work. The purpose of the survey is to analyze the labor potential of the company's employees and the possibility of its further development .
The survey was conducted among the employees of LLP «ATS Trans Group» in Almaty. It showed that 58 % of respondents have been working in the company for 1–3 years, 26 % — for about a year, 8 % — for more than 5 years, 9 % — for 3–5 years. 78 % of the respondents were satisfied with their work and 22 % were dissatisfied with their work activities in the company.
According to the results of the respondents' answers (Fig. 1), the material incentives are an important aspect for 41 % of respondents in their work activity; relationship with directors — 28 %; non-material incentives — 14 %; labor conditions — 8 %; collective awareness — 6 %; organization of labor discipline — 4 %; the ability to protect against injustice — 3 %.
To the question: «Is moral incentive able to increase labor productivity in the workplace?» — 75 % of the respondents gave a positive answer, respectively, the rest of the company's employees are inclined to assert that moral incentive does not affect labor productivity.
Figure 2 shows that the factors influencing labor productivity in a company are arranged in the following order:
- The level of qualification of employees — 27 %;
- Labor organization — 23 %;
- Logistical support — 19 %;
- Competence of the employers — 18 %;
- Authority of the company — 8 %;
- Management style — 6 %;
- Others — remuneration of labor, coherence of actions of divisions, interest in their work, discipline, team atmosphere, personal factor.
When asked about the effectiveness of spending time in the workplace, the majority of respondents noted average efficiency, because they believe that the results of labor can be improved with further improvement of labor organizations and working conditions.
To the question: «Do you express your ideas and suggestions directly to the manager?» — 55 % of the respondents answered «Yes», which indicates that the company has feedback from the management. However, 45 % of employees answered «No», because they believe that their opinion does not affect the management process in the company.
As a result of the survey, the advantages and disadvantages in the formation and development of the labor potential of the employees of LLP «ATS Trans Group» were identified. We also carried out a SWOT (S= Strengths, W=Weaknesses, O=Opportunities, T=Threats) analysis of the labor potential of the company's employees based on the results of the analysis and sociological research. A SWOT analysis (Table) of the effectiveness of decisions taken on the development of personnel in a company considers internal and external factors that may impede or contribute to the development of labor resources in a company.
As a result of the SWOT-analysis, a number of problems were identified in the formation and development of the labor potential of employees of LLP «ATS Trans Group»:
- insufficient organization of the system of training and development of employees;
- insufficient funding for training and retraining of labor resources;
- insufficient level of motivation and psychological support of employees;
- narrow specialization of staff.
Thus, in the company LLP «ATS Trans Group», there is a need for the implementation on a permanent basis of continuous education of employees, that is, the constant deepening and updating of knowledge and professional competencies during the entire period of their professional activities.
An analysis of theoretical sources showed that after its implementation, all foreign management systems tried not only to identify their strengths and weaknesses, but also to compare them with each other. The basis of their comparison has always been a feature as the psychological orientation of the staff towards individualism or collectivism. Nevertheless, new publications indicate that today in world practice there is a tendency towards reciprocal movement of economic entrepreneurial cultures of the West and the East. The West borrows from the Eastern culture of management the principles of collectivism and such value orientations as a sense of belonging to the company, their identity with the company, fuller use of human potential, involvement of employees in the decision-making process, collective recreation and entertainment, etc., and in the East attempts to use individual entrepreneurial motivation, e.g. a life-long employment is replaced by a softer form — long-term hiring, payment according to seniority goes into payment, depending on the results and quality of work.
It occurs due to the interpenetration of Western and Eastern business cultures, which testifies to the universality of management methods and their globalization. At the same time, the latest scientific publications demonstrate only the tendency towards rapprochement, but there is no serious analysis of the transition from traditional management models to more adequate models of the present modernity. Namely, this process, in our opinion, is of the greatest interest for the Kazakhstani practice of personnel management of the enterprise, especially the transition from the traditional Japanese management system to the more modern one.
The image of the enterprise depends on each of its employees. The motivation for retaining workers in their workplaces and increasing labor productivity is based on a set of corporate measures; the employee is also provided with certain individual conditions for receiving signals about his possible care. Therefore, there was a need to analyze employee satisfaction with their work in the enterprise.
In order to identify problems at the enterprise of LLP «ATS Trans Group», we studied the qualification requirements of the enterprise and conducted a survey to examine the causes of dissatisfaction with personnel of different categories with management methods existing in the enterprise. As a result of the study, it became possible to make an analysis of the motivation levels.
According to the results of the survey among the personnel of the enterprise, the reasons for dissatisfaction with the management system at the enterprise of LLP «ATS Trans Group» were identified. The most common reasons for staff dissatisfaction with their work and management were:
- Great staff turnover;
- Lack of additional incentive payments;
- Lack of proper attention to staff.
The analysis showed that the management of this enterprise should pay special attention to the Japanese wage system. Development of a motivational environment in Japanese enterprises is to introduce the most important incentive methods of remuneration, whereas in Kazakhstani enterprises, the remuneration of employees is mandatory minimum, accordingly, this salary does not give any motivation to increase labor productivity and fulfillment of high-quality production functions.
The basic salary mainly includes such forms of payment as salary under the contract, sometimes small bonuses that do not depend on the qualifications of the employee, his actual labor contribution or the results of the company's economic activity. Therefore, in our opinion, the Kazakhstani enterprises need to use appropriately the most rational methods of the Japanese wage system, which have a bright motivating effect on the behavior and performance of people in the enterprise. Therefore, a Japanese method of personnel management experience is the most stimulating method of «floating» salaries or distribution of employee income based on expert judgment.
These methods of additional encouragement of workers definitely demonstrate economic rationality, higher productivity of personnel and, accordingly, increased economic efficiency of enterprises, which determines the possibility of their use in personnel management at the enterprise.
Analyzing the data obtained during the study of the personnel policy of LLP «ATS Trans Group», we can conclude that the biggest dissatisfaction is dissatisfaction with wages, which is explained by the unstable economic situation in the country, increasing inflation, etc.
The growth of in-shift downtime at the analyzed company is associated with the constant breakdown of equipment (machines, cranes and other equipments), the lack of workers in the workplace (illness), and the failure of suppliers to comply with the delivery time of material for repair and construction.
We have considered ways of improving the organization of labor in this enterprise. In the production of the enterprise, most often there is an increase in working time due to the imperfection of the planning of the working time of employees of the organization and the supply of necessary raw materials for their work. Therefore, there is a shift of working time and rest time of employees of LLP «ATS Trans Group».
If the management of the enterprise follows the regime of work and rest of its working staff, the period of downtime will be reduced and increased the phase of sustainable performance and its productivity. A well-organized daily work and rest schedule should include a lunch break and short rest breaks. Rest must be regulated. The management of the enterprise needs to select the appropriate typical work and rest schedule in each specific case either by the indicator of fatigue established on the basis of physiological research data or by the indicator of a quantitative assessment of working conditions based on an assessment of individual factors of working conditions.
Optimizing the labor of workers and increasing its productivity, each workplace must be equipped with different auxiliary equipment for:
- providing the most convenient working time for professional workers;
- ensuring safe and stable conditions for workers;
- providing employees with a room for eating and relaxing;
- developing a system of incentives for employees;
- improving the qualifications of workers which will allow to distribute correctly the working time of workers according to their specialization and skills.
Thus, there is a need to change the wage conditions of staff in the enterprise namely to develop a new wage system. This salary system includes the basic monthly salary and plus bonuses for the observance of labor discipline and labor contribution to the work of the enterprise. Therefore, the company stimulates workers to quality work.
To take into account and minimize turnover, as well as to strengthen and influence all types of motivational factors on the employees of LLP «ATS Trans Group», some changes in the structure of labor remuneration need to be made. In order to solve this question qualitatively it is necessary:
- to create additionally a surplus wage fund;
- to develop and organize the methods for the payment of premiums and allowances at the enterprise.
The fund of additional (surplus) wages is supposed the creation from the net profit of the organization with the help of quarterly deductions in the amount of 7 % of the net profit. According to this newly developed method of bonuses, all bonuses and allowances to employees will be paid according to individual results of work, in direct dependence on the quantity and quality of work and services performed. Also a monthly plan will be established for construction works, as well as for landscaping work for the next month, conditionally equal to 100 % of salary. Thus, when the plan is executed and it is exceeded, the employee will be paid 50 % of the bonus or a bonus with a multiplying factor, if the plan is not fulfilled, the salary will be paid to the employees.
If an employee has a violation of labor discipline or a violation of the production process (lack of a welding mask from an electric welder, or an electrician's protective gloves, etc.), he will be deprived of the right to receive a bonus for the month. Thus, each employee will be interested in coming to work constantly and striving to produce as much work and services as possible in order to get more remuneration.
Further, the work of the organization's staff as a team will also be strengthened because the quality of work of one employee, the so-called «feeling of an elbow», will depend on the quality of work of another employee. So, for example, success in the work of the foreman will be directly dependent on the quality of work of the builder, welder, locksmith, etc. It will depend on their productivity and quality of construction works.
There is an urgent need to organize recreation facilities for workers in production facilities. At present, employees at LLP «ATS Trans Group» cover their own expenses on meal, as they can, because there are no catering establishments nearby or food is expensive, which negatively affects the overall quality of performed work. Therefore, to increase working capacity, reduce fatigue and preserve the health of workers it is of great importance to create comfortable conditions for rest and food directly at work. The study proposes to develop and establish a rest room and a meal for production workers.
Creating comfortable working conditions is of great importance for increasing labor productivity, and a high-quality and ergonomically equipped workplace creates conditions for coordinated work. Rest during work (especially if work is associated with physical activity and psychological tension) largely determinesthe psychological satisfaction of workers from work, their desire to come back to the workplace and work effectively.
We have provided a calculation of the effectiveness of this proposal. Assume that the revenue for 2018, taking into account the implementation of measures to improve working and rest conditions, will increase by 10 %:1 5185.20 thousand tenge multiply by 10 % = 1518.52 thousand tenge.
A well-organized staff development will enable employees of the enterprise to acquire the necessary knowledge and skills for the qualitative solution of the tasks set for them, for enhancing the professional level and development necessary for the work of business skills. Since one of the goals of increasing labor productivity in LLP «ATS Trans Group» is to reduce the loss of working time, it is proposed to train staff on the job. In this case, it is planned that revenue for 2018. Taking into account the implementation of measures for staff development will increase by 5 %:15185.20 x 5 % = 75926 thousand tenge.
Creating optimal working conditions is the desire to improve the overall activity of the enterprise, beneficial for both the managers of the enterprise and for the employees. Employees of LLP «ATS Trans Group» are eager to ensure that management responds promptly to changes in the workforce in relation to working conditions, in order to continue to faithfully carry out their responsibilities, and not to look for a new job. Therefore, there is a need to monitor employee satisfaction with existing working conditions regularly. Monitoring is a continuous observation of the behavior of workers in order to identify any deviations from the compliance with the desired result. Periodic assessment of the staff's work in the monitoring system allows employees to evaluate their personal characteristics according to the criteria relevant to the development of the enterprise. That is, after the monitoring, the employee receives a generalized description of his status position, both personal and professional, according to certain criteria.
Monitoring employee satisfaction with existing working conditions at LLP «ATS Trans Group» allows you to work on changes, i.e. decrease in staff turnover and, accordingly, increase labor productivity. Thus, accounting by the manager of a number of conditions ensuring the optimal functioning of an enterprise, to a large extent, can reduce staff dissatisfaction with working conditions, reduce staff turnover, and increase labor productivity.
Consequently, the monitoring will improve the satisfaction of workers with working conditions at LLP «ATS Trans Group», and as a result, will reduce the number of employees who leave at their own will, which in turn will reduce the costs of searching and selecting personnel. The implementation and adaptation of the proposed measures will improve the efficiency of the personnel policy of LLP «ATS Trans Group», which is possible with the implementation of the following activities: a) improvement of working conditions; b) staff development; c) personnel monitoring.
Thus, after the implementation of the above activities, LLP «ATS Trans Group» will be able to increase its profits by 77504.52 thousand tenge, which will allow using these funds to further improve personnel decisions in the enterprise.
Improving the efficiency of management decisions in the field of personnel policy in LLP «ATS Trans Group» should be carried out periodically, as management needs to know the picture of employee satisfaction with working conditions, and also be able to identify cases of remuneration to those employees who did not work or did not come to work at all. Also, the management of the company needs to pay attention to the quality of supply of raw materials. The delay in deliveries causes downtime among the workers of the main production, reduction in the level of labor and interest in it among the employees of the enterprise.
As a result of the analysis of decision-making methods in the field of personnel management of the enterprise, we developed recommendations for improving the efficiency of personnel decisions of the enterprise at LLP «ATS Trans Group»:
- To monitor the proper selection and proper placement of personnel, to certify their work;
- To raise the level of motivation and psychological support of employees of the enterprise;
- Competently approach to the stimulation of labor remuneration (preparation of differentiated remuneration and remuneration);
- Competently and objectively approach the assessment of the work of employees and its performance, based on clearly defined service functions and criteria;
- Regularly monitor employee satisfaction with existing working conditions, in order to identify any deviations;
- To enable the development of personality with a focus on the qualitative growth of the level and the expansion of the specialization of personnel in the field of activity; professional development and development;
- To raise the level of organization of the system of training and development of employees, and retraining of labor resources.
According to the results of the analysis of the decision-making system for the development of personnel potential of the company LLP «ATS Trans Group», the following main conclusions can be made:
- Analysis of the assessment of the main financial and economic indicators confirms that the overall financial and economic situation of LLP «ATS Trans Group» for 2015–2017 is sustainable; the efficiency of use of the company's assets is increasing, which shows the possibility of ensuring the prospects for its further development in the regional market.
- Determination the effectiveness of decisions taken on the development of personnel in the analyzed company, a survey was conducted to determine the degree of satisfaction of the organization's employees with their work.
- Ranking in order of importance showed:
- 41 % — financial incentives for employees;
- 28 % — relationship with management;
- 14 % — non-financial incentives;
- 8 % — working conditions;
- 6 % — informing the team;
- 4 % — organization of labor discipline;
- 3 % — the ability to protect against injustice.
- The role of moral incentives to increase labor productivity in the workplace was confirmed by 75 % of respondents, gave a positive response, respectively, the remaining interviewed employees of the company tend to argue that moral incentives do not affect productivity.
- Factors that have an impact on labor productivity in «ATS Trans Group», according to the survey data, are located in the following order:
- The level of education of employees — 27 %;
- Labor organization — 23 %;
- Technical security — 19 %;
- Competence of the manager — 18 %;
- Authority of the company — 8 %;
- Management style — 6 %.
- The efficiency of time spent in the workplace, most of the respondents noted average efficiency, who believes that the results of work can be improved with further improvement of labor organizations and working conditions.
- 55 % of respondents confirmed their ideas and proposals directly to the manager, which indicates the presence of feedback from management in the company.
- A SWOT analysis of the labor potential of the company's employees was carried out. The strengths determined the type of competitive advantage of the company and became the basis of its basic strategy. Weaknesses allowed identifying vulnerabilities in the company and required the development of corrective actions. Opportunities and threats characterize the external environment, while strengths and weaknesses are characteristics of the internal environment of the organization. A SWOT analysis of the labor potential of the company's employees will contribute to the development of human resources in the company.
- In order to improve the financial position of LLP «ATS Trans Group», the management of the enterprise studied the possibilities of introducing international experience in enterprise management and the following strategic directions.
- On the basis of sociological research and a SWOT analysis of the labor potential of the company's employees, the authors identified a number of problems in the formation and development of the labor potential of the employees of LLP «ATS Trans Group», the implementation of which will allow to:
- improve the organization of labor in this enterprise;
- increase labor productivity in the workplace;
- stimulate the remuneration of employees of the company;
- create optimal working conditions;
- insufficient funding for training and retraining of labor resources;
- insufficient level of motivation and psychological support of employees;
- narrow specialization of staff.
Thus, the company of LLP «ATS Trans Group» revealed the need for continuous implementation of continuous education of employees, that is, the constant deepening and updating of knowledge and professional competence during the entire period of their professional activities.
To improve working efficiency, reduce fatigue and preserve the health of workers, it is of great importance to create comfortable conditions for rest and food directly at work, which has a great influence on the increase in labor productivity, and a well-equipped and ergonomically equipped workplace creates conditions for harmonious work, which is discussed in this work.
In conclusion, the study should say that the increase in the effectiveness of management decisions in the field of personnel policy of LLP «ATS Trans Group» should be carried out periodically, as management needs to know the picture of employee satisfaction with working conditions, and also be able to identify cases of remuneration to those employees who are ill worked or did not come to work at all. In order to obtain forecast indicators of economic profit, the management should clearly work out further management of the activities of the company's employees and the construction of a perfect personnel policy.
- Tebekin, A.V., & Tebekin, P.A. (2017). Ekonomicheskie metody v sisteme metodov priniatiia upravlencheskikh reshenii v menedzhmente [Economic methods in the system of management decision-making methods in management]. Vestnik Moskovskoho universiteta imeni S.Iu. Vitte. Seriia 1. Ekonomika i upravlenie - Bulletin of S.J. Witte. Series Moscow University, 1: Economics and Management, 3 (22), 145–165 [in Russian].
- Gennadevna, K.S., Kinoyatovich, K.Y., & Arnoldovna, S.L. (2017). Development of management education in Kazakhstan at the present stage. Vestnik Novosibirskoho hosudarstvennoho pedahohicheskoho universiteta – Bulletin of the Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University, Vol. 7, 4, 23–35 [in Russian].
- Karakasidi, O.V. (2017). Teoreticheskoe obosnovanie ispolzovaniia metodov otsenki kompanii [Theoretical substantiation of the use of company valuation methods]. Teoriia i praktika sovremennoi nauki – Theory and practice of modern science, 3, 447–451 [in Russian].
- Kibanov, A.Ya. (2012). Upravlenie personalom: Teoriia i praktika. Upravlenie delovoi kareroi, sluzhebno-professionalnym prodvizheniem i kadrovym rezervom [Human Resource Management: Theory and Practice. Management of business career, service and professional promotion and personnel reserve. Teaching practical allowance]. Moscow: Prospekt [in Russian].
- Kuzekova, A.A., Nemets, Yu., & Kuldurova, B.Z. (2015). Analiz nekotorykh pokazatelei metodiki otsenki effektivnosti upravleniia personalom v hosudarstvennoi sluzhbe Respubliki Kazakhstan [Analysis of some indicators of the methodology for assessing the effectiveness of personnel management in the public service of the Republic of Kazakhstan]. Evraziiskoe nauchnoe obieedinenie – Eurasian Scientific Association, Vol. 2, 11, 91–94 [in Russian].
- Tebekin, A.V. (2016). Upravlenie personalom [Personnel management]. Moscow: Yurait [in Russian].
- Moky, M.S., Nikiforov, A.L., & Moky, V.S. (2017). Metodolohiia nauchnykh issledovanii [Methodology of scientific research]. Transdistsiplinarnyepodkhody i metody- Transdisciplinary approaches and methods. Moscow: Yurait [in Russian].
- Atlanova, E.A., & Bondaletov, V.V. (2016). Postroenie sistemv otsenki personala v orhanizatsii [Building a system of personnel evaluation in the organization]. Materialy Ivanovskikh chtenii - Materials of the Ivanovo readings, 4-2 (9), 167-172 [in Russian].
- Sudakova, E.S. (2014). Vzaimosviaz razvitiia trudovoho potentsiala personala i effektivnosti orhanizatsii [The relationship between the development of the labor potential of staff and the effectiveness of the organization]. Internet-zhurnal «Naukovedenie», - Internet magazine «Naukovedenie» (Knowledge sciences), № 3 (22). Moscow: Naukovedenie. Retrieved from http://naukovedenie.ru/PDF/159EVN314. pdf free — in RussianZEnglish [in Russian].
- Sudakova, E.S. (2014). Otsenka trudovoho potentsiala personala: podkhody, metody, metodika [Evaluation of the labor potential of staff: approaches, methods]. Internet-magazine «Naukovedenie» - Internet-zhurnal «Naukovedenie», 4 (23), 23 [in Russian].
- Maksimova, L.V., Gnezdilov, Ye.A., & Maksimov, I.S. (2017). Metodika otsenki kadrovoho potentsiala sotrudnikov orhanizatsii [Methodology for assessing the personnel potential of the organization's employees]. Bulletin of PNU - Bulletin of PNU, Vol. 45, 2, 125–134 [in Russian].
- Akhmetova, S.G. (2012). Novye obrazovatelnye tekhnolohii v orhanizatsii neformalnoho obucheniia personala kompanii [New educational technologies in the organization of non-formal training of company personnel]. Kreativnaia ekonomika - Creative Economy, 7, 98–104 [in Russian].
- Dryakhlov, N.I., & Kupriyanov, E.A. (2002). Effektivnost deiatelnosti sotrudnikov i ikh voznahrazhdenie na Zapade [The effectiveness of employees and their remuneration in the West]. SOTsIS: Sotsiolohicheskie issledovaniia - SOCIS: Sociological Studies, 12, 87–92 [in Russian].
- Mychka, S.Yu., & Shatalov, M.A. (2014). Sovremennye metody upravleniia personalom v usloviiakh nestabilnosti vneshnei sredy [Modern methods of personnel management in conditions of instability of the external environment]. Territoriia nauki - Science Territory, 5, 138-141 [in Russian].
- Sudakova, E.S. (2012). Vnedrenie sistemy razvitiia potentsiala sotrudnikov s uchetom spetsifiki orhanizatsii [Introduction of a system for developing the potential of employees with regard to the specifics of an organization]. Problems of Management in the Real Sector of the Economy: Modernization Challenges (Actual Problems of Management 2012): Mezhdunarodnaia nauchno- prakticheskaia konferentsiia - proceedings of the International Scientific and Practical Conference. (Issue 3, pp. 206-210). State University of Management. Moscow: Hosudarstvennyi universitet upravleniia [in Russian].
- Konkina, V.A. (2017). Sovremennye podkhody k otsenke sotsialnoi effektivnosti upravleniia personalom [Modern approaches to assessing the social efficiency of personnel management]. Nauka v sovremennom mire: prioritety razvitiia - Science in the modern world: development priorities, 1, 155-158 [in Russian].
- Satybaldin, A. (2017). Sotsialno-ekonomicheskoe razvitie Kazakhstana: osnovnye trendy, problemy i perspektivy [Social and economic development of Kazakhstan: main trends, problems and prospects]. Obshchestvo i ekonomika - Society and Economics, 9, 9-25 [in Russian].
- Different Types Of Business Mentoring Models. management-mentors.com. Retrieved from http://www.management- mentors.com.
- Sudakova, E.S. (2014). Istochniki i faktory formirovaniia i razvitiia trudovoho potentsiala personala [Sources and factors of formation and development of the laborpotential of the staff]. Scientific discussion: questions of economics and management, No. 4 (25): XXV mezhdunarodnaia zaochnaia nauchnoprakticheskaia konferentsiia - XXV international scientific and practical correspondence conference. ( pp. 105-109). Moscow: Mezhdunarodnyi tsentr nauki i obrazovaniia [in Russian].
- Adizes, I. (2017). Upravlenie zhiznennym tsiklom korporatsii [Management of the life cycle of a corporation]. Saint Petersburg: Peter [in Russian].
- Zorin, A.S., & Safrygin, P.A. (2017). Teoreticheskie i metodicheskie podkhody k otsenke vliianiia razvitiia personala orhanizatsii na povyshenie rezultativnosti truda [Theoretical and methodical approaches to assessing the impact of the development of an organization's staff on improving labor productivity]. Upravlenets - Manager, 1 (65), 55-68 [in Russian].
- Tsygankov, V.A., & Krumina, K.V. (2017). Osnovnye teoreticheskie podkhody k rassmotreniiu poniatiia «trudovoi potentsial» [Basic theoretical approaches to the consideration of the concept «labor potential»]. Biznes. Obrazovanie. Pravo – Business. Education. Right, 2, 25–30 [in Russian].
- Ofitsialnaia informatsiia TOO «ATS Trans Hrupp» [Official information of ATS Trans Group LLP]. atc-trans.kz. Retrieved from https://atc-trans.kz [in Russian].
- Dobrenkov, V.I., & Kravchenko, Al. (2009). Metody sotsiolohicheskoho issledovaniia [Methods of sociological research]. Moscow: Akademicheskii Proekt; Alma-Mater [in Russian].