The article is devoted to the problem of organizational and pedagogical conditions in the framework of trilingual education in the Republic of Kazakhstan. The authors consider the essence of the concepts of “conditions”, “pedagogical conditions”, “organizational and pedagogical conditions”, “structure of organizational and pedagogical conditions” in more detail. Psychologists consider the concept of “conditions” in the context of mental development through a set of internal and external causes that determine the overall psychological development of a person, accelerating and slowing it down, influencing the development process, its dynamics and final results. Pedagogical condition is a general scientific one, and its essence in the pedagogical aspect can be characterized in several provisions: 1. A condition is a set of causes, circumstances, any objects, etc. 2. The influence of conditions can accelerate and slow down the processes of development, education and training, as well as affect their dynamics and final results. 3. Caracterized complex influence on the developing, education and studying of a person. The organizational-pedagogical conditions and its’ structure were defined, from the perspective of language education, which is based on problem of investigation of the succession of the multiculturalism in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Kazakhstan is one of the modern, quickly developing countries. With the declaration of independence the country was faced with an array of problem and one of the difficulties was the educational process, particularly teaching foreign languages . According to the President of Kazakhstan`s annual state of the nation address from January 10, 2018 “New opportunities for development in the conditions of the fourth industrial revolution”, the issue of trilingual’s remains significant importance in the direction for a competitive nation, as the Head of State stressed that “The future of Kazakhstan’s nation — for language ability: Kazakh, Russian, English” .
Kazakhstan is a developing multi-ethnic country rich in cultural values. With the acquisition of independence, Kazakhstan faced several tasks in the field of economy, health care and as education. In the field of science and education, development of the language policy of Kazakhstan remains one of the main tasks .
The significance of studying foreign language in the country rises every day. Thereby, the problem of implementing new approaches in teaching foreign languages leads to the row of problem from different sides: formal and informal communication, influence of parents in the process of teaching foreign language, teaching foreign languages.
President Nazarbayev said that “... Kazakhstan is singular, and the strong point is multinationality. Multiculturalism in the Republic of Kazakhstan remains one of the progressive factors in the society’s development. Kazakh’s society allow us create a unique version of Kazakh multiculturalism, blended with the Eastern, Asian, Western, European flows” .
“Now bilingualism is a form of cultural cross-national communication in Kazakhstan. The bilingual person is a person who knows several languages, have an opportunity to communicate with people, to take up the material and spiritual wealth of other native speakers. He can get familiar with the history and culture of the person” .
The significance of bilingualism and multilingualism in the educational process of Kazakhstan is proved by many factors, but the lack of its professional integration occurs in the teaching process.
A systematic analysis of the required field lead us to investigate the basic concepts of “condition”, “pedagogical condition”, “social and pedagogical condition”, “organizational and pedagogical conditions”.
We are going to investigate the term “condition”:
- something on which something else depends;
- a reservation, significance from something; 
- an essential component of a complex of objects, from the presence of which the existence of this phenomenon stems ;
- the circumstance on which something depends; a requirement presented by one of the contracting parties; verbal and written agreement of something; rules established in any area of life, activity; the environment in which something happens; requirements to proceed from ;
- the relation of an object to the phenomena around it, without which it cannot exist, while the object itself appears as something conditioned, and the condition;
- as a relatively external diversity of the objective world ;
- the situation, where something is happening;
- the basis or premise of something;
- a circumstance on which something depends .
The concept “condition” is the divided into sufficient and necessary. Sufficient is the above mentioned complex of objects, and necessary is a common from all possible sets of sufficient conditions.
As to the philosophical encyclopedic dictionary, the concept of a condition is something on which something else relies on, as the complex of objects as things, their states and interactions. The actions of the laws of nature and society depend on the set of specific conditions of the given phenomenon [6: 707–708]. In our opinion, condition is an essential component of the complex of objects and processes, on which other conditions depends.
S.I. Zmeeva’s interesting view about pedagogical conditions relies on identifying three main groups of physical, psychological and pedagogical conditions, namely, creation of comfortable physical conditions (availability of places for discussions, seminars, consultations, watching video lectures individually, and recording oral, etc.); maintaining psychological conditions (creating respectful relations between the students, taking into account the strengths of each teacher, his interests, goals); pedagogical conditions ensuring that the principle of the contextual nature of teaching is taken into account, implying the development of appropriate teaching materials. V.P. Simonov, when classifying pedagogical conditions, highlights the basic principles of the effectiveness of the functioning of the pedagogical system: rationality, relevance, prospects, activity and competitiveness .
The next task in the article is the exploration the meaning “organizational conditions”. Within our work, we highlighted and defined the concept of “organization”. “According to the philosophical encyclopedic dictionary, “organization” considered as: internal orderliness, coordination of interaction of more or less differentiated and autonomous parts of the whole due to its structure; a set of processes or actions leading to the formation and improvement of relationships between parts of a whole; an association of people who jointly implement a certain program or goal and act on the basis of certain procedures and rules. There are two aspects of organization: orderliness and focus. Ordering is defined quantitatively as the reciprocal of the entropy of the system. The orientation of the organization characterizes the compliance of the system with environmental conditions, the expediency of this type of organization in order to maintain the normal functioning of the system, etc”.
“Organizational conditions” is defined and characterized according to the above mentioned definition of “condition”. “Organizational condition is an essential element of a complex of objects, phenomena or processes on which other conditioned phenomena (objects, processes) depends and influencing the directed and orderly formation of the environments in which the phenomenon occurs”.
The concept “pedagogical conditions” represents as a mix and combination of measures of pedagogical crosslink and abilities of material stuff environment. According to this definition, the authors characterize “pedagogical conditions” as: V.A. Belikov — “a set of possibilities of content, forms, methods and material- spatial environment, objectives aimed at solving the problems posed in pedagogy” , V.I. Andreev — “a set of measures, content, methods, techniques and organizational forms of training and education , I. Nine — “a set of objective possibilities of content, forms, methods, means and material-spatial environment, aimed at solving the assigned tasks” .
“Other authors characterize “pedagogical conditions” as a connection with the design and construction of a pedagogical system in which conditions are a component. According to M.V. Zvereva’s point of view, pedagogical conditions are a meaningful characteristic of one of the components of the pedagogical system, within the content, organizational forms, teaching methods and the nature of the relationship between teacher and students . Also, N.V. Ippolitova pointed out that pedagogical conditions are a component of the pedagogical system, reflecting a set of internal (ensuring the development of the personal aspect of the subjects of the educational process) and external (promoting the implementation of the procedural aspect of the system) elements that ensure its effective functioning and further development” .
According to the above mentioned definitions, other directions of the concept of “pedagogical conditions” are characterized as a stable links of the educational process, providing the possibility of verifiability of the results of scientific and pedagogical research .
A number of scientists distinguish a group of organizational and pedagogical conditions, the essence of which they convey as a set of actions leading to the formation of relationships between parts, that is to say, they foresee the establishment of such structures of the pedagogical process that are necessary to correct this process. Summarizing all above mentioned clear views of the situation, pedagogical conditions can be construed as a complex of external requisition that determine the characteristics of all system-forming components of pedagogical activity.
It is necessary to state that the definitions of organizational and pedagogical conditions proposed by the researchers make it possible to include a wide variety of conditions: general pedagogical, social, socio- psychological, sanitary and hygienic, organizational, didactic, methodological, etc. Since “the definition of a concept is the most important methodological principle of disclosing the essence of the studied problem”. It can be proclaimed that it’s impossible to distinguish organizational-pedagogical conditions among many other conditions, to fix their essential characteristics and properties, relations and connections with the phenomena of reality — methodological substantiation of this concept in the theory of pedagogy.
The system of organizational-pedagogical conditions for cooperation of the subjects of the polylingual education was developed according to the examination the general issues of the bond of polylingual education. As a result of arrangement theoretical material, the concept “organizational-pedagogical conditions” was defined as a set of multilevel complexes (from the didactic types of learning to the management structures of system of education) focused on achieving pedagogical aims, devoted to the principles of bond of polyngual education in the system “school-university”.
“Due to the definition the multi-vector structure of” organizational-pedagogical conditions», interaction the subjects of continuous polylingual education includes:
- institutional interaction between the organizational structure of school and university, whose work directed to the organization of polylingual education;
- the hierarchy of the interaction between the subjects of polylingual education (students-teachers-head of all universities’ levels)
By the institutional interaction between organizational structures of the school and university suppose, first of all, implementation the center of multilingual education in the university and specialized methodological association of teachers at school (name of organizations can be formal)”.
“Next step of our work is to identify the favorable conditions for the center of development the multilingual education at the university. One of the main task and aim of the Center is management the process of multilingual education in the university, as well as its regulation. The functions of the Center of development the multilingual l education are organization the seminars by the teachers of the university, which should be directed to the strategic and normative documents in the field of polylingual education; The Concept of the development the polylingual education, the program of the development the polylingual education; studying the domestic and foreign experience in the realization the principles of polylingual education; specific direction in teaching common and specific disciplines in English; development the educational-methodological material for the disciplines in English and etc”.
The implementation the methodological association of teachers at school leads also the raw of aims and tasks. The methodological association of the teachers is a branch of methodological work at schools, which carried out the educational, methodological, experimental work within several subjects. The members of the organization are teachers of the subjects, whose task is to organize and run the educational, methodological and experimental work within one disciplines or cognate disciplines. We are going to consider the methodological association of teachers within multilingual education in greater detail.
The main aim of the organization is development of conditions for modernizing the teachers’ competence in the field of systematization of the educational work of pupils at the English language lessons. According to it, the several tasks were provided such, as development educational and methodological base at schools, as well as in the universities. It means implementation of the textbooks and manuals on basis, profile disciplines, teaching material for teachers of English language, multilingual dictionaries, reference books, etc.
Also next a row of tasks of this association are a regulation the activities of subjects at school; the process of polylingual education, monitoring of polylingual education;
“Its tasks are also to regulate the activities of subjects of multilingual education at school; regulation of the process of multilingual education at school; development of an educational and methodological base for multilingual education at school; monitoring of multilingual education; supporting the bond between teaching language disciplines (Kazakh, Russian, English) and disciplines taught in English (teaching technology) at the university and school. Also one of the significant tasks of association is conduction the scientific research within the problem of multilingual education. Thus, teachers should be involved by the scientists of university in the research carried out as co-executors”.
Besides the implementation the institutional units at schools and universities, next subject of the organizational and pedagogical condition is teachers’ competency. The professional standard of a teacher requires the high level of language competence, ability to plan and conduct lessons, analyze it effectiveness (selfreflection), objectively rate students and own the method and form of teaching, which allows to involve all students in the process of teaching . The teachers’ professional competence depends on up-to-date work, upgrade training, study placement. The work of a teacher should be confirmed by the students’ feedback. Synthesis and analysis knowledge, skills to consume the given knowledge are required from modern students. “The street with two-way direction” is a statement, which shows dual works of student and teacher (K.S. Stanislavskii).
The collateral functional and effective developments of pedagogical system lead development the structure of organizational and pedagogical conditions. Organizational-pedagogical condition is a represented set of opportunities, form, methods of the whole pedagogical process. In the previous paragraph we tried to reflect the main subject of these conditions.
The definition “organizational-pedagogical conditions” met in a different theme of scientific researches, as well as in the article. Development of suitably matched conditions, leads to the row of problem of modern education in the Republic of Kazakhstan:
- The process of ethnical character education, as well as knowledge of the history, culture, development of polylingual character, formation multilingual personality.
- The lack of qualitative material and technical base. The last decade the extermination of old books, the lack of experience in the development books, textbooks, and an array of problems from pedagogical communities.
- One of the main problems of modern education is preparation of future teachers. As L.S. Vygotckii said, the first rule to the future teacher should be the proficiency and genuine teacher .
The first problem of modern education is the process of ethnical character education that leads to the necessity of studying the informative-cognitive materials within ethnical content, as well as the necessity of implementation experimentally active direction of learning ethical experience of a person.
Development of ethnical person means qualities of a person reflect the complex of objective expectations and knowledge about the culture, which is realized through the skills, abilities and the forms of behavior.
The lack of qualitative materials and books in the specific fields became one of the main problems in the educational process. With the passing of the bills, old books, material, textbooks begin to upgrade. Next lack of education came across with the second problem, due of incompetence of the teaching staff. The problem of preparation of future teachers is why the issue of deficiency qualitative technical and material base is still relevant.
In our work we tried to describe the methods of solving these problems. But the development the suitable organizational-pedagogical conditions for universities and schools depends on the subjects, problems, abilities of organizations, teachers’ proficiency and students’ motivation.
The proposed structure for the implementation of organizational and pedagogical conditions in the multicultural education have such advantages, as improvement the teachers’ proficiency in the studied field, motivation the students’ work, help to work collaboratively and creation of a unified system for solving the main tasks of developing language policy within trilingual education.
Having regard to the above said, it can be concluded that the structure of organizational-pedagogical condition is a successful and effective key in the field of foreign language education, which can be implemented in the system of multilingual education.
- Poslanie Prezidenta RK N.A. Nazarbaeva narodu Kazahstana «Novyi Kazakhstan v novom mire». 28.02.2007 g. [Message of the President of Republic of Kazakhstan N.A. Nazarbayev “New Kazakhstan in the new world”]. akorda.kz. [in Russian].
- Poslanie Prezidenta RK N.A. Nazarbaeva narodu Kazakhstana «Rost blagosostoianiia kazakhstantsev: povyshenie dokhodov i kachestva zhizni» [Message of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan N.Nazarbayev to the nation “Rost blagosostoianiia kazakhstantsev: povyshenie dokhodov i kachestva zhizni”, 05.10. 2018]. akorda.kz. Retrieved from [in Russian].
- Poslanie Prezidenta RK N.A. Nazarbaeva narodu Kazakhstana «Sotsialno-ekonomicheskaia modernizatsiia — glavnyi vektor razvitiia Kazakhstana» 27.01.2012 [Message of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan N.Nazarbayev to the nation “Sotsialno- ekonomicheskaia modernizatsiia — glavnyi vektor razvitiia Kazakhstana”, 27.01.2012]. akorda.kz. Retrieved from [in Russian].
- Zhetpisbaeva, B.A., & Shunkeeva, S.A. (2014). Struktura organizatsionno-pedagogicheskikh uslovii vzaimodeistviia subeektov nepreryvnogo poliiazychnogo obrazovaniia [The structure of the organizational and pedagogical conditions for the interaction of subjects of continuous multilingual education]. Actual problem of humanities and natural sciences. № 4–2. Retrieved from: struktura-organizatsionno-pedagogicheskih-usloviy-vzaimodeystviya-subektov-nepreryvnogo-poliyazychnogo-obrazovaniya.pdf [in Russian].
- Dal, V.I. (2001). Tolkovyi slovar russkog o yazyka [Explanatory dictionary in Russian]. The modern version. Moscow: Eksmo press publishing house [in Russian].
- Ilyichev, L.F., Fedoseev, P.N., Kovalev, S.M., & Panov, V.G. (1983). Philosophskaia entsiklopediia [Philosophical Encyclopedic Dictionary]. Moscow: Sovetskaia entsiklopediia [in Russian].
- Ozhegov, S.I. (1990). Slovar (na russkom yazyke 7000 slov) [Dictionary of the Russian language 70000 words] / Pod. Edited by N.Yu. Shvedova. 23rd ed., ispr. Moscow: Russkii yazuk [in Russian].
- Slovar russkogo yazyka 1985–1988 [Dictionary of the Russian language]. AN SSSR, IN-t rus. yaz.; Ed. by A.P. Evgeneva. Moscow: Russkii yazyk (Vols. 1-4; Vol. 4). Moscow [in Russian].
- Simonov, V.P. (1997). Pedagogicheskii menedzhment [Pedagogical management]. Moscow [in Russian].
- Belikov, V.A. (2004). Filosofiia vospitaniia lichnosti: deiatelnostnyi aspekt [The philosophy of personality education: the activity aspect]. Moscow: Vlados [in Russian].
- Andreev, V.I. (1988). Dialektika vospitaniia i samoobrazovaniia tvorcheskoi lichnosti [Dialectics of education and selfeducation of a creative person]. Kazan: KSU [in Russian].
- Nain, A.Ya. (1995). O metodicheskom apparate dissertatsionnogo issledovaniia [On the methodological apparatus of dissertation research]. Pedagogy, No. 5, 44–49 [in Russian].
- Ippolitova, N.V. (2000). Teoriia i praktika podgotovki budushchikh pedagogov k patrioticheskomu vospitaniiu studentov [Theory and practice of training future teachers for patriotic education of students]. Candidate’s thesis. Chelyabinsk [in Russian].
- Zvereva, M.V. (1987). O poniatii «didakticheskie usloviia» [“On the concept of “didactic conditions”]. Novye issledovaniia v pedahohicheskikh naukakh, No. 1, 29–32. Moscow: Pedagogika [in Russian].
- Kupriyanov, B.V. (2012) Sovremennye podkgody k opredeleniiu poniatiia «pedagogicheskie usloviia»: sushchnost i klassifikatsiia [Modern approaches to the definition of the concept of “pedagogical conditions”: essence and classification]. General and Professional education, 1 [in Russian].
- Povyshenie kachestva teoreticheskoi metodicheskoi podgotovki studentov — budushchikh uchitelei inostrannogo yazyka: metodicheskie rekomendatsii (1985). Moscow [in Russian].
- Vygotskij, L.S. (1984). Sobranie sochinenii (Vols. 1-6). Moscow [in Russian].