Jn article there are considered the directions of diversification of regions of an oil and gas complex of the Kazakhstan economy. Problems of transition of the subsurface extracting sector on the innovative way of development are defined. It is noted that without formation of new innovative policy it won't be possible to win over economic and technological backwardness of the country, to increase its competitiveness in the world markets that will demand creation of conditions for the advancing, innovative development of al! branches of economy of the republic including oil and gas sector.
Problem statement. Today for Kazakhstan there is essential question of diversification of export of hydrocarbonic resources that has to lead to strengthening of economic independence of the country, considering a modern level of development of an oil and gas complex of Kazakhstan, geopolitical situation, features of economic development and a role in this process of an oil and gas complex, important questions are influence of strategy on formation of energy security of the country.
A review of recent researches and papers. The comprehensive policy for oil and gas sector includes three interconnected tasks. The first is a development of the oil and gas industry, the second - transition to production with higher value added or diversification of the first type, and the third are actions of diversification of the second type [1-4].
improvement of the economic relations is characterized by improvement only of separate sectors of real sector of economic activity, in priority character, branch of a mining industry of the oil-extracting region. The majority of branches of a national economy still endure a number of economic and financial problems of economic development [5-6].
The highlighting of unsolved aspects of the problem. Dynamic changes in the industry of the oilextracting region demand continuous monitoring which allows to reveal load level depending on types of commodity raw products. It apparently allows to reveal first priority of those branches for which diversification of the industry of the oil-extracting region is necessary, and also according to scientists of Kazakhstan universities to reveal alternatives for perspective real investment [7-9].
The condition for overcoming questions of economic development considers sufficient financing necessary. In this connection, the role of institutes of development of the republic is great. The JSC Samruk- Kazyna is considered as the managing company of institutes of improvement. The priority purpose of activity the JSC Samruk-Kazyna company is considered assistance Ofdiversification activity of economic activity of the country through formation of system of improvement and support of business at all levels and effective regulation investment resources. As key ways of activity the JSC Samruk-Kazyna company are considered; implementation of system and "breakthrough" projects, education of the latest subjects of innovative activity in the state, formation of complete system of support of initiatives of the private sector of diversification activity of economic activity.
As development institutions in Kazakhstan are considered:
- JSC Investment Fund of Kazakhstan company;
- JSC National Innovative Fund company;
- JSC Government Insurance Corporation on Insurance of the Credits and Capital Investments company;
- JSC Fund of Improvement of Small Business company;
- JSC Center OfMarketing and Analytical Scientific and Scientific and Technical Researches company;
- Kazakhstan Center of Assistance to Investments LLP.
The purpose of research. The priority purpose is considered assistance to economic improvement of the state on the basis of support in financing of the innovative and investment projects directed on improvement of non-oil sectors of economic activity.
As the world practice testifies, questions of economic development of diversification activity in economic practice existed in experience Ofimprovement of many states specializing on production and export of oil products. In Kazakhstan the favorable environment for diversification activity of structure of economic activity is considered the volume of capital investments increasing every year in the oil and gas industry.
At the present stage of economic activity of RK diversification of the industry of the oil-extracting region in oil-extracting branches is reduced, apparently to its target ways;
- increase in reserves of oil;
- growth of volumes of deep processing of hydrocarbons;.
- diversification of the industry of the oil-extracting region of export routes of transportation of oil increase in the directions and volume of supply of oil products and gas for supply of requirements of an internal market mechanism and for export;
- production petrochemical raw products.
In Kazakhstan interests of oil and gas branch are represented by the integrated oil and gas corporation JSC Oil Company KazMunaiGas controlling oil production in the main regions OfKazakhstan, including one of the leading oil and gas regions as the Western Kazakhstan. JSC KazMunaiGas - the Kazakhstan national operator on investigation, production, processing and transportation of hydrocarbons representing interests of the state in oil and gas branch of Kazakhstan of IOO percent of shares of the Company belongs to JSC Samruk-Kazyna.
JSC KazMunaiGas represents interests of the Republic OfKazakhstan in strategically significant oil and gas sector and is the representative of the state to implementation of its privileges concerning the private companies of sector in projects on exploration and production of oil and gas. JSC KazMunaiGas has the right to get 100% of all new projects or licenses in connection with development of land and 50% - in connection with development of offshore fields.
Diversification of the industry of the oil-extracting region of a production activity by JSC Oil Company KazMunaiGas corporation concentrates on key kinds of activity of a chain of creation of potrebitelny cost in oil and gas branch;
L Increase in participation in projects of exploration and production Ofhydrocarbons as development priority
- Further improvement of the oil-extracting region of transportation of oil
- Transit of gas with diversification of routes
- Petrochemistry with processes of its processing
- Improvement oil and gas processing
The JSC Oil Company KazMunaiGas company carries out considerable work on search and improvement of the latest directions and partnership, implementation of the latest investment projects.
Production ofhydrocarbons. The JSC Oil Company KazMunaiGas company yavlyaettsya by the owner of 44 oil and gas fields on the land in Mangistauskaya and Atyrauskaya of the oil-extracting region, the area of fields makes 837,4 sq.km.
Further growth of oil production is closely interconnected with sea projects and results of scientific and scientific and technical projects of increase in fields Tengiz and Karachaganak. In the long term oil and gas condensate production in the republic will increase for the account implementation of scientific and scientific and technical projects of a field Tengiz by 1,5 million tons, by 3,5 million tons at the expense of the beginning of production in the Kazakhstan sector of the Caspian Sea in Kashagan. The increase in oil production will cause the gas production respectively growth as practically all gas in the republic is considered passing.
As a result growth of volumes of production of hydrocarbons in Kaspiysk the region will promote formation of a domestic source of raw materials for the petrochemical industry.
Main results of research. On internal communications between the extracting and non-oil branches the government has to play the leading role in adjustment of close connections as proves on internal communications the international experience of development of oil fields of the North Sea, positive results can bring Active and skillful modeling by the government of economic communications of subsoil users with the companies of non-oil sector.
Transportation. The JSC Oil Company KazMunaiGas company provides 65% of transportation of oil, 100% of transportation of gas, 50% of tanker transportations which actually in series of observations are carried out in the Republic of Kazakhstan. Oil transportation by pipelines the JSC KazTransOil company realizes, gas transportation - the JSC Kaztransgaz company, tanker transportations are realized by the JSC National Sea Shipping Company Kazmortransflot company.
Processing. The company operates priority oil processing assets in the territory of Kazakhstan, and also owns the oil processing enterprises in Romania.
The analysis of diversification activity of production in oil-extracting oil-extracting regions in the JSC Oil Company KazMunaiGas Company shows that the company realizes such ways;
- Increase in participation in projects of exploration and production of hydrocarbons
- The operator of scientific and scientific and technical projects in Kazakhstan.
- The cooperator of large scientific and scientific and technical projects in Kazakhstan and abroad.
Now participation in privatization of oil refinery of Belarus for acquisition of the equity stake of the companies and firms of deep processing is planned through Belarus to Realize deliveries to Europe. During the last Forum Kazenergy of the state of the European Union were interested in supply of the Kazakhstan hydrocarbons, but in the republic there are no opportunities for their transportation in this direction in view of lack of pipelines so far.
- In the sphere of transportation of oil
- Operator of a pipeline network of Kazakhstan
- The share participant in internal communications the international pipelines and export routes.
- The operator of tanker fleet on the Caspian Sea.
- Improvement oil and gas processing
- The operator of oil processing in Kazakhstan
- Operator of oil processing abroad.
a) Implementation of scientific and scientific and technical projects within the government program.
- Gas transit
- Uniform operator of the gas transmission system of Kazakhstan)
- The uniform importer of gas on Kazakhstan market space.
- Uniform exporter of the Kazakhstan gas and operator of exchange operations with gas.
e) Operator oil-extracting regional gas transmission systems and gas-distributing networks.
e) The owner and the operator of the power plants consuming gas.
For improvement of diversification activity by the company the JSC Oil Company KazMunaiGas company is planned:
In the sphere of oil processing, petrochemistry and marketing of oil and oil products:
- to increase depth of processing and to increase quality of raw products;
- to increase a share of products of oil processing in the retail market of Kazakhstan to 20%;
- to stimulate achievement of high standards of a production activity;
- to provide further integration in a value creation chain;
- to develop competitive advantages in market space due to use of commercial and production competences;
- to provide implementation of the construction project of a petrochemical complex within the government program.
In the sphere of transportation of oil:
- To become the uniform operator of domestic infrastructure for strengthening of own positions in the relations with partners of protection of economic interests of the state)
- To expand and diversify export capacities for supply of export in the long term:
- Construction and increase in systems of KKTC, KKT, KTK
- Accumulation of capacities of the Caspian tanker fleet
- To realize selective acquisition of shares in foreign petrotransport assets for supply of access to market spaces of end users.
- To stimulate achievement of high standards of a production activity and growth of profitability.
In the sphere of transportation and marketing of gas:
- To become the uniform operator of the national size on transportation, transit, export and import of gas)
- To prepare and realize construction projects of the latest gas transmission systems:
- the gas pipeline for transit of gas to China,
- The Caspian gas pipeline, on condition of the maximum loading of the existing transit capacities.
- To provide stability of supply of gas on internal market space with use of the gas pipeline of Beyneu- Bozoy-Akbulak.
- To increase reliability and profitability of systems of distribution of gas (selective participation in projects of improvement of gas-distributing systems and the electrogenerating capacities.
As a result in the sphere of diversification activity oftheJSC Oil Company KazMunaiGas company follows:
- to develop as the integrated oil and gas company and to realize growth of the industry of the oil-extracting region of non-core kinds of activity, for modernization of the industry of the oil-extracting region and increase of efficiency of operations, developing domestic engineering oil and gas industry;
- growth of diversification activity has to be provided at the expense of increase and diversification activity of export routes of hydrocarbons;
- in the sphere of processing to concentrate efforts on increase in the industry of the oil-extracting region of bitumens, asfalten and aromatic hydrocarbons.
- The message of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan N. A, Nazarbayev to the people of Kazakhstan "Kazakhstan in new global reality: growth, reforms, development" - Astana, November 30, 2015
- The message of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan N.A. Nazarbayev to the people of Kazakhstan "Nuria Zhol - a way to the future" - Astana, OnNovember 11,2014.
- The state program on the forced industrial innovative development of the Republic of Kazakhstan for 2010-2014 - approved by the Decree of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 19, 2010, № 958: URL: http://adilet.zan.kz.
- N.A. Nazarbayev. The Kazakhstan way - 2050: the uniform purpose, uniform interests, the uniform future∕∕Message of the president of the Republic of Kazakhstan - the Nation Leader N.A. Nazarbayev to the people OfKazakhstan. - Astana, on January 17, 2014
- Strategy of industrial and innovative development of the Republic of Kazakhstan for 2003- 2015. - Astana, 2003. - P. 11
- The program of the forced industrial and innovative development of the Republic of Kazakhstan for 2010-2014, - Astana, 2009, - P. 19
- Sikhimbayeva D.R. Jgilik B. Rent component of taxes and payments for subsoil use∕∕Actual problems of economy. - Kiev, Ukraine, 2015, No. 5 (167). - P. 421- 426.
- Kelimbetov K. The oil and gas branch has to become a leader of economic development of the cou∏try∕∕the Source: Kazinform - http:// www.investkz.com.
- Kiinov L.K. Strategic priorities of development of oil and gas branch of the Republic of Kazakhstan - a basis of ensuring energy security∕∕the Blog of the Chairman of "KazMunaiGas": http://president.kmg.kz.